« Full-on Google Fun | Main | Tarot treats »

Not quite right

Hmm, today my Ant Tracks script has been screwed up (posting escaped HTML text instead of raw HTML.) I think it's only happened since I upgraded to Mac OS 10.2.5, which makes me think that they've made some improvements to the Webcore framework (previously, on the advice of Adriaan Tijsseling, I had been escaping all left angle-brackets (<) to get around some weirdness with that framework.

Looks like it might be time to go and back out that hack and see if the situation improves...

Comments (1)

I was right -- I altered the script to send plain old unescaped HTML and that seems to have fixed the problem.

(And yes, I realize now that the Webcore stuff was probably not upgraded when I switched to 10.2.5 - rather I got the new core when I installed Safari Beta 2.)

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)


This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on April 21, 2003 3:05 PM.

The previous post in this blog was Full-on Google Fun.

The next post in this blog is Tarot treats.

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.


Subscribe to feed Subscribe to my feed
Powered by FeedBurner
Creative Commons License
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by
Movable Type 3.33